Kick Off Event
An annual event to begin the new fiscal year. This event features the first Board of Governors meeting of the year, followed by dinner & games at Dave & Buster’s North Hills. Then join us for CLE & breakfast the next morning in the Koppers Conference Center.
Aug 31: Dinner and Games at Dave & Buster’s North Hills – cash bar opens at 5:30pm – dinner available 6:00-8:00pm – gaming always available
Sep 1: 3 credit CLE & Breakfast – doors open at 8:30am – course time 9:00am-12:15pm – breakfast available. Two Counties Two Verdicts – More in the War Stories Series. Featured speakers are WPTLA Past President Josh Geist discussing his $2.1M Allegheny County MVA verdict , and Member Doug Price sharing details of his $4.2M Washington County malpractice verdict .
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- 4:00 - 5:30
- Board of Governors Meeting - Hampton Inn, Pittsburgh-Bridgeville
- Open to current Board of Governors Members and Past Presidents. Conference call option is available upon request. Dress is casual.
- 6:00 - 8:00
- Golf Games & Dinner - TopGolf, Pittsburgh
- 2 hours of unlimited play in reserved bays, appetizers, dinner and a cash bar. No golf experience necessary. Golf clubs provided or bring your own.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- 9:00 - 11:00
- 2 credit CLE & Breakfast - Hampton Inn, Pittsburgh-Bridgeville
- Presenters are WPTLA Past Presidents.